Saturday 12 October 2013

Blogspot #3: The Mertailor

Back when i was 11. There was a series in television, "Dyesebel" A filipino version of a mermaid story in GMA network that was about aired 2008. That was the time when i was wondering how, television staff created their tail for the mermaid actress. I was so stupid to think about it because that was my first time to watch a real mermaid series story because I watched some of animated version like the 'little mermaid" thingy.





Even though they're humans they can act like mermaid one, because of the new invented thingy for the mermaid fan, they will feel alot of mermaid feeling because of tail. How incredible these things contribute to other people's positive feelings.

An article entitled: "The Mertailor" by eric ducharme in themertailor.com "Due to my strong passion for mermaids and the underwater world, it has been my dream to share my visions of the magical world of mermaids and to promote the idea of “mermaiding”.  
I found this article that, Eric Ducharme when he was a kid he fascinate the mermaids he was like obsess into it. and because of that dream, he plan a business and he study tailoring clothes until he was prepared and has an amount that he needed he build a tailoring store whose the mermaid tails are only available. 

                            ERIC "MERMAN" DUCHARME 







There is an article about him entitle: " Eric Ducharme: The Real-Life Merman" by Elise Sole in shine.yahoo.com " Durcharme; His love for all things mermen began as a child "
He is the behind of the beautiful mermaid tail creations. In  this article about him. I learned Eric Ducharmed began loving mermaids when his grandparents took him into the underwater theater consist of woman mermaids, because of that he began liking mermaids and mermans. When he was at the aged of six, his father hire two woman dressed mermaids to swim into the dock that was eric's six birthday. And when he was 13 years old, he created a company named "mertailor" and sold his crafted to people. the first material that he used are garbage bags and various fabrics.

 
 All of this infomation means me alot. It gives me a good feeling, and because of that, i want to contact right away Mr. Eric Ducharme o do some favor, made a customized mermaid tail for me and feel free to swim to the atlantic ocean and yes, here I am day dreaming again. But  I promised someday I will contact him and order some of his work. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment